Application for: Una Verhoeven
Please feel free to comment and interact with the applicant below.
Who? (Tell us about you. Your name, where you work, etc. Anything relevant to the Application.)
Hey, I am Una Verhoeven, senior solutions developer at Hedgehog. My main focus is helping out Sitecore clients and partners to get the best possible Sitecore experience. I am also a speaker at various Sitecore User Groups. In free time still doing Sitecore, mainly SXA (one of the usual suspects on #sxa channel).
Why Me? (Here is your chance to explain why people need to vote for you. What contributions have you made to help the community.)
Why am I applying? Because Akshay is my friend 😉
I love doing stuff for the community and meeting various people. What better way to learn things?
Thus, here are some of the things I’ve done this year so far:
– SUGSerbia – http://sitecoreug.org/en/usergroups/sitecore-user-group-serbia/events/sugserbia-9th-february-2017-event/
– SUGBG – http://sitecoreug.org/usergroups/sitecore-user-group-bulgaria/events/sugbg-march-9-2017/
– SUGNL – http://www.sugnl.net/archief/sugnl-meeting-juni-2017-estate.aspx
– Sitecore Virtual Summit webinar – http://www.sitecore.net/en/events/2017/virtual-summit/content-management/all-the-way-with-sxa
– SUGDenmark – don’t forget to come, the date is set on 21st 😉 https://www.meetup.com/Danish-Sitecore-Developer-Group/events/241819774/
– SUGUAE – 29th of september, https://twitter.com/suguae/status/908685347533582336
Catching Exceptions interview:
Member of SUGNL organization – http://www.sugnl.net/
One of the founders of SML – http://sitecoremachinelearning.com (site for Sitecore community interested in machine learning and anything AI related)
More user groups are planned in by the end of the year so stay tuned.