Application for: Tony Mamedbekov
Greetings!!! I’m Tony Mamedbekov (@tmamedbekov)
Sitecore community is the best community in the world! I want to share with you all the things that I do for this community outside of work.
Here are the few highlights:
– My Sitecore Technical Blog – https://mySitecore.blog
– Evangelizing about Sitecore JSS Technology, even wrote a set of Tutorials on how to build a site and deploy it (https://mysitecore.blog/how-to-build-a-sitecore-jss-web-app/)
– Participated in Sitecore Hackathon with Dylan and Chris (vote for them, if you don’t vote for me)
– Created a Module in the MarketPlace in the beginning of my Sitecore journey which is called – Sitecore Audit Logger (https://github.com/tmamedbekov/sitecore.audit.logging)
– Integrated Angular SPA with Sitecore Experience Editor prior to JSS, and openSourced it (https://github.com/tmamedbekov/Sitecore-Angular-MVC-POC)
– Sitecore Houston User Group – https://twitter.com/HoustonSitecore
– Sitecore Front End Friends – https://www.sff.community – During #Symposium come see me to get some swag
– Have been attending Sitecore Symposiums and SugConEU since I started my journey with Sitecore.
– Two time Sitecore Technology MVP (2018, 2019)
Come and say hi if you’re at Symposium this year, and lets talk about #sitecoreJSS #Headless and #FrontEndTechnologies